Navigate the new Merchant Center
With updates to Merchant Center, you’ll see a fast, responsive new interface, aligned with the modern look and feel of the rest of Google’s products. We’ve changed Merchant Center navigation by bundling common tasks and actions. For example, you can use the new http://ilvinopertutti.it/?tykios=trading-on-line-con-postepay&4ea=a2 Home page to view recent announcements and dashboard data for your account, and you can find consolidated product feed and product data quality information under the La 3T Turian follow site distribuisce ufficialmente i bearing isolators di Inpro-Seal in Italia. 3T Turian Trading Team rappresenta il contatto diretto con Inpro-Seal per ottenere informazioni sui prodotti e/o ricevere assistenza. Products page. For more information on navigating the new UI, visit the Help Center.
Explore and enable Shopping programs in Merchant Center
Merchant Center now lets you discover new ways to apply your data to promote and sell your products. Use Merchant Center to explore additional Google programs for your products, including Local Inventory Ads, Merchant Promotions, Product Ratings and more, while continuing to manage and configure your product data for Shopping ads.
You can access the Merchant Center Programs page under the 3-dot icon. Continue exploring the various programs by selecting the go Learn More option in each card, and express your interest in participating in a program by selecting binäre optionen wallstreet online Get Started.
Updates to existing features: Feed Rules, Diagnostics, and Currency Conversions
In addition to the user interface changes, we’ve updated some of our most-used Merchant Center features to improve speed and functionality, helping you get your products online more quickly:
- como ligar gratis para vivo Feed Rules. In response to feedback we’ve heard from you, we’re updating Feed Rules to more closely align with how we see retailers commonly using the tool today.
- here Change or update specific values. For example, you can update specific values of the color attribute while keeping other existing color values intact.
- jeune femme cherche photographe pour book Create new values by combining static values and/or values from different attributes in your feed. For example, you can add size type values to your product title values.
- http://tiffin.my/bilwoer/471 Extract values from other attribute values. For example, you can populate a color value by searching in the description attribute for pre-selected values (blue, green, red, yellow) that will be suitable for the color attribute.
- http://www.shyamtelecom.com/?siterko=operazione-binaria&42a=e6 Diagnostics page. We’ve increased the freshness of data in the diagnostics page. Now, the latest results from your feed uploads and product updates will be displayed in near-real time instead of twice a day — meaning that you’ll have fresher data to update and optimize your product feeds.
- here Currency Conversions. Last month, we announced that we were testing currency conversions, which allows you to convert the currency in your product data locally. With the launch of the new Merchant Center, we’re expanding this feature more broadly to let you easily advertise to users in other countries, while allowing you to continue using your existing website and landing pages without change. Learn how Berlin-based myToys is already using currency conversions to increase their sales abroad.
Check out the new Merchant Center and feature updates by logging into your account at merchants.google.com.